- Organize mission trips, both foreign and to churches in our are in need.
Moral Ethics Ministry
- Encourage members of Farley Street Baptist Church to be actively involved in moral and social issues facing our society today.
New Member Ministry
- Welcome new members. Begin the assimilation process by assigning new members to a team member best suited for him/her while transitioning into church fellowship.
- Transport individuals from their vehicles to the church, and serve as parking lot security for church services and special events.
- Develop a prayer emphasis for various needs that arise in the church family.
- Develop and implement recovery programs for those in need.
Safety Alert Team
- Serve as security for church building during service times and special events.
Senior Adult Ministry
- Plan, organize, and implement ministry activities for senior adults.
Traffic Cone Ministry
- Place traffic cones in the parking lot and along Brown Street for traffic to exit after morning worship services.
- Provide ushers during worship services and receive offering.
- To assist church attendees for vehicle parking at regular and special church events.
- Meet visitors and members to provide check-in services and information associated with church activities.